Feb 6, 2024

Daily thoughts - Hello 2024

 I can’t believe it’s been this long since I had the chance to even look at my old blog and have this desire to share stories again. A lot has happened over the past couple of years and it’s always the irony of wanting so much to share but not having the time to share it. I’d like it to be a daily thing but let’s see how this one goes before I lose steam again and come back after 3 years lol. There’s a lot of catching up to do. Although I want to highlight the many important things that has transpired over the period I was away, I feel doing so would seem like too much work and affect my enthusiasm to blog again. I should just start from scratch and if necessary only mention relevant past events if it relates to my current post or if it’s worth mentioning at all. I really would like to  make this a spontaneous experience as much as possible just like when I started :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated