You can go the long way (scratch recipe) or do the shortcut (get cookie mix like Betty Crocker's). If you are up for the challenge, you can go for the former. This link has a sample of the recipe.
- 1/4 cup CRISCO® Butter Shortening
- 1/4 cup JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup and 2 tablespoons PILLSBURY BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 24 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream together shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat well.
- Sire together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Beat on low speed until stiff dough forms.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top each cookie immediately with an unwrapped chocolate piece, pressing down firmly so that cookie cracks around edge. Remove from cookie sheets to cool.
|after 12 minutes|
|cooling down period|
|waiting to be eaten|
|nom nom nom|
|yum yum yum!|