Jan 4, 2010

my new toys! 04.01.2010

im just excited to show off some of the new stuff i got for my art collection. that manikin is "Boomer" and I bought it last Saturday along with the waterbrush. There's the faber castell watercolor pencils I got at White Sands. Turns out it is more expensive than the ones I saw at Times Tampines One. The one at Tampines One has 24 colors too and a free brush. It costs only 4.80 I think if you get it without the can. This one I got cost $13. It does come with a container where you can put water but still I think it wasn't a good deal. Anyway, I got that Derwent small fin waterbrush at Bras Basah Complex. It's one of my favorite places to get art stuff. The name of the shop is Art Friend and I think they also have a branch at Takashimaya.

anyway, i wont be uploading any sketches for today. ill do that in the next few days. for now its time to hit the sack. today was a busy day!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated