Feb 23, 2010

Daily thoughts - on running, a good dinner and cheesecake!

We managed to get our ass out the door and finished a good run.

Our time read:
Completed #iMapMyRun (Run): Distance 4.04 mi, Duration 0:45:18, Pace 11:13 min/mile, Speed 5.4 mph

The pace was good. A little fast for me but manageable. I could carry a conversation while breathing, which meant it is comfortable. Only my left heel hurt a bit but other than that I didnt feel too exhausted and overall I felt great!

Today was special because my wonderful husband made dinner for us. It was mac and cheese, porkchop and steamed asparagus. It was deliccious.



We had dessert after our run though.

That cheesecake could probably be what, 1000kcal? Hell I didnt care, it was so good!

Today was a really very good day. I didnt even spend 1 cent on food but I had all these blessings waiting for me when I got home. =)

Thank you baby for taking care of me and our little brats. =)

Running quote for the day :


"The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you." - Unknown

"It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit." - George Sheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated