The mechanics of the contest are as follows:
- Upload your best “active health” photo in the wall of Unilab ActiveHealth FB page (facebook.com/unilabactivehealth) and explain why this is your best “active health” moment.
- Tag 5 friends who you think need to jumpstart their journey to active health.
- Invite your friends to like your entry.
- Add in the comment area of your photo from which blog did you see this contest.
- Submission of photo entries will be from Feb. 3 to 10 only.
- Adherence to the theme of “Active Health:” 50%
- Fan favorite: 30%
- Unilab ActiveHealth Team favorite: 20%
Well I didnt win the race kit. I missed one instruction which I couldlnt find on the mechanics above. I was told afterwards that I should have written an entry in my blog about this upcoming contest. I also almost missed providing my email when the announcement for the winners was made since I was so busy the entire week when my cat Thumper was confined at the veterinary clinic.
|I didnt know what part I missed until now|
I was lucky I remembered to check the Unilab fanpage (after Thumper was discharged) if by any chance I won the contest. I found this on my wall!
I was just a runner up but it didnt matter, I got a free goodie bag!
|the winning photo|
Its fine I guess, but hopefully next time I get a race kit AND also a goodie bag=)
|contents: energy drink, paracetamol tablets, ibuprofen, and 30 vitamin tablets|
Also the mailman told me that they got lost trying to find my house so they were delayed in delivering the package by one day. Our house is in the middle of nowhere. But I tried googling it and I saw the roof of our house but the name of the neighborhood is wrong.
I love getting freebies of course. But there are some that Id rather not entertain like this spammer/scammer who emailed me
Who the hell believes this crazy shit anyway? I dont know who falls for this kind of hoax but I heard it has now evolved to a dating scam. I just read this article and I couldnt decide whether the woman is stupid or the fraudster is as she claims, clever.
Im lucky Im not into online dating sites at all and also Im married now. Best of all, I am not interestedin winning millions, I just want to win a race kit=)