Apr 24, 2011

Daily thoughts - Cherry Blossoms and things I miss most

I totally adore Bath and Body works' Cherry Blossom product. The first time I tried it was  4 years ago as a birthday present from my boyfriend.


It was among many gifts I received in the mail.

swiffer pads (Im obsessed with these), combos, crime book and a beautiful card

Sadly, my Cherry Blossoms stash has ran out and I havent had any luck finding this particular brand on any shelf at the mall.

A set given by my then fiance in June 2008
I just love the scent of this bath item. It brings back a lot of good memories. I did see Cherry Blossom at Body Shop and took a whiff but it isnt quite the same.

One of the things I look forward to when I move to the states this year is of course shopping. Im not a hard core shopaholic but I am excited on getting all my bath products in NYC. I know I will never run out of my favorite bath supplies again. I have already googled where I can find Mario Badescu and Bath and Body works main stores in NYC. 
 
How I miss getting all these special presents from my husband.

He knows I love the color orange, so he got me M&M's in orange color only
haha cat butt gum

Bag full of goodies and a DVD on one of my favorite books by Mitch Albom
Most of all, I just miss my husband and how he spoils me. The first time we moved in together as a married couple, he furnished our home with nice things to make it more comfortable. I left for work with a bare room that had a bed and a closet. I came home and found that he got us these nice bedside tables, lamps, a steel cabinet for our xbox and other electronics. He even got our new cat a bed and some toys.

Our bedroom at our first apartment
Dapper and her bed


Just a few more months and I will soon be home.

Also I cant wait to find all the neat petstores to get my girls their new beds, litter boxes, catfood and toys. I hope they are ready to get on the most exciting ride of their life!

Enchong

Dapper

Thumper

Boomer
One day soon we will be sharing our favorite ice cream again honey! I miss and love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated