Jan 10, 2010

Olay Bath Products

I love bath products. Im not into shoes, clothes nor bags but when it comes to things that you slather on the skin, you can talk to me for hours.

I havent written any entry yet on items that I consider major must haves but I do want to share this lotion that I got as a gift from my mother in law.

It came as set complete with soap, body wash, loofah and my favorite the inshower body lotion. I swear by this product. If you're in a hurry, you can shower, moisturize, rinse then you can go get ready and slip into something nice to wear. The lotion is not greasy and the scent lingers on for hours. Too bad this isnt available in Singapore.


The Olay website has this description :

Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter

Infuse your skin with nourishing moisture at the ideal moment for moisturizing skin.

Replace your ordinary lotion with a revolutionary rinse-off body lotion! Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion works with the warmth and humidity of your shower to reveal soft, smooth skin after just one use. Daily use will improve hydration of dry skin in five days!

After cleansing with your usual body wash or bar soap, and while still in the shower, smooth onto wet skin, then rinse. Step out of the shower and experience softer, smoother skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated