Feb 19, 2010

Daily Thoughts and today's workout

I was late today for work and worse I dropped my keys in the train. My pantsuit has become so loose that anything i put in it falls out when i sit down. The good news is Ive lost weight but I still feel sad I lost my damn keys.

Today's run was good. I felt energized although a bit exhausted. My legs didnt hurt and my breathing was not labored. I had to stop because I want to gradually increase the distance. Im afraid that if I go too excited Id overdo it and be sore the entire day. But yeah the run was wonderful.

Completed Regular Run. 330 (kcal) Distance 3.89 mi. Duration 00:45:00

My cat is still in heat and I feel guilty for not paying too much attention to her. She was going nuts when I laid the yoga mat on the floor though. Again they thought it was for them so I let them scratch it to their heart's content. Now theyre passed out on the bed and they look like they went for a run themselves.

Work was not too tiring today. We had a short briefing and also the lion dance. It was no different from the lion dance last year but still I find it so entertaining. All the commotion and noise startled one of the customers I was talking to. He was amused though. hehehe

Well TGIF! but hell I still have work on Saturday. Im looking forward to the wedding we will be attending on Sunday though. Im sure it will be exciting!

Running quote for the day:

"We run, not because we think it is doing us good, but because we enjoy it and cannot help ourselves...The more restricted our society and work become, the more necessary it will be to find some outlet for this craving for freedom. No one can say, 'You must not run faster than this, or jump higher than that.' The human spirit is indomitable."
-Sir Roger Bannister, first runner to run a sub-4 minute mile

1 comment:

  1. Lion dances are a lot of fun to watch. The music is exciting!

    Interesting quote. I like it. There is a sense of freedom in running.

    ReplyDelete

comments are moderated