Jul 31, 2010

Marathon countdown

I fell off the wagon and been lazy for almost 3 months. Prior to that I was running 5-8k three times weekly for 5 months. An emergency has warranted my immediate move to my hometown. From then on we have been busy taking care of my sick dad at the same time making adjustments to our part of the house. Running errands however is not a simple task and has been taxing. Ive unconsciously lost weight from all the walking, hauling water, hand washing and cleaning up after the animals and the people at home. On top of that, I had to also allot time to look for a job. The weeks would go by and I would just be surprised to find out that an entire month has elapsed and that I have not worked out at all.

Now it's really time for me to go back to training. The marathon Ive committed to will be on December and I have only 4 months left to train. I honestly dont know if that would be enough time but Ill try to give it my best shot. It would probably just be for fun not personal best though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated