Feb 13, 2011

To the sexiest man alive on Valentine's Day

Move over Ryan Reynolds, its NOT you

Four years ago I was singing a different tune. I was happy, thriving, and ready to embark on an exciting independent life overseas. I have been single (by choice) for the past few years and I have sworn men off and have considered the thought of living a single blessed life. I wanted to just focus on my career and take care of my Dad. I was thrilled to finally be on my own and make enough money to pursue my dreams. I have told myself that nothing would come between me and my drive to really succeed this time. I wanted to put away enough savings and build the pet store of my dreams.



Then I met you through our common friend. I found you  interesting, brilliant and good looking! The problem? you were somewhere in the Middle East, I was in Southeast Asia. I knew it wouldnt work. But you kept writing. I loved reading your letters. Intelligently written although sometimes you were just describing how your living quarters looked like. You made things look so animated that I could swear it was like I was there when I visualized the stories you were telling me.  I never thought that I would enjoy reading letters that long! I looked forward to hearing about your day and chatting with you. The time difference was terrible. I would come to work sleep deprived but giggly and happy like a highschool girl=)

You religiously wrote me everyday for 6 months. You also sent me nice gifts on my birthday and even when there was no special occasion .



You were always the highlight of my day. We had our little disagreements and I thought our relationship wouldnt go any further due to the distance and the overwhelming barriers that seem insurmountable.

But after 6 months, I finally met you in person. It was the happiest and most exciting thing I can ever think of that has happened to me in my entire life. You were the epitome of everything I ever wanted in a man plus more. You literally swept me off my feet and after meeting you I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.

Marrying you two months after that meeting is the best decision I have ever made. And the second best decision to stay with you for as long as I live.

 
Thank you for being in my life and for having me as your wife. I love you very much and I miss your sexy body. Happy Valentines Sweetie.
the magnet you gave me says it all

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated