Jul 4, 2013

ATTENTION : AIRBRUSH MAKE UP MANILA. IF YOU WANT TO THRIVE IN YOUR BUSINESS, TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS RIGHT!

My friend just experienced horrible customer service from a place called AIRBRUSH MAKE UP MANILA. Just wanted to share:

"Excuse my ranting but AIRBRUSH MAKEUP MANILA has the worst customer service everrr! Unfortunately theyre the only ones i know that sell dinair stuff here. They make me pay for shipping, couldnt ship so i go and pick it up at her house in makati. I text her 15 minutes before i get there and still had to wait outside forever. Didnt have stocks of what i wanted (she didnt inform me before i went there), said she couldnt give me my 300 refund because she didnt have cash on her and said she'd deposit. Well hello its been 2 months. Its just 300 pesos! Mygad. This is on top of really crappy replies when asking about their products. DO NOT Buy anything from them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated