Jul 15, 2013

Daily thoughts - Work outs and Break outs

The past few days have been torture. the heat just wont let up and our unreliable ac is not helping. but still that doesnt stop me from taking a few minutes or hours to pound the pavement and enjoy the beautiful view out there





a few more breathtaking photos of some of my run routes in the past months













and of course when working out, it can be physically taxing and takes a toll on my skin. Im not promoting nor beauty blogging. just sharing that i thought of trying the trial offer from proactiv to deal with the breakouts. I will find out in a couple of weeks whether it works.


here is a cute photo of my cat trying to take over my mat. i rolled out it to stretch after my workout and she thought it was for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated