Mar 15, 2010

Reviewing for my final exam

A few months ago I wrote a post about an exam I was about to take. Luckily I passed that exam and a few more after that. I am required to get 5 certification exams and Im about to take the last and final one this coming April. I tried to force myself to study for the last 4 tests but I found myself cramming at the last minute. Most of it I studied for a maximum of 4-5 days. The most recent one I had last January took me 2 sleepless nights to study. It worked but I felt like shit the next day. And alas as always I promise myself that I will study the next time around. Until now Im down to the last and most difficult one. This book has 400 plus pages and gazillions of computations. I had the book 15 days ago but as usual I havent gotten around to even opening it yet. After days of putting it off again and again, I have made a decision to get started tonight. All this dilly dallying is not doing me any good besides its just prolonging my agony. So tonight I will get started before I head out the door to go running.

I also came across an interesting article about the art of cramming. Ill try to incorporate that to my battle plan because I know Ill be taking shortcuts again. We will see how this one goes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated